5G Smartphone Tips: 5G technology is in its early stages in India, so there is a need to be very careful while buying a new 5G smartphone, otherwise you may be a victim of fraud. Today we tell you what things should be kept in mind while buying a 5G smartphone.
- 5G smartphones usually cost more than 4G phones.
- Even to use 5G network, expensive recharge will be required.
- Keep in mind that after the arrival of 5G, 4G phones are not going to stop completely.
- Therefore, according to your need, decide to buy a 5G smartphone.
- Buy a 5G smartphone with a bigger battery.
- In 5G technology, more battery is consumed during data receiving.
- A 5G smartphone has 3 additional antennae to receive the signal. In such a situation, there is a problem of overheating and discharging of the battery.
5 support processor
Processor is very important for any phone.
As far as 5G smartphones are concerned, customers should buy only smartphones with 5G processor support.
single band 5G phones
- 5G is still in its early stages, due to which some companies are offering single band 5G smartphones. But it is not wise to buy them.
- A smartphone with a single 5G band may get the same speed as 4G.
- Buy a 5G smartphone that supports maximum 5G bands.
SUB-6GHz 5G Frequency
- There is currently no 5G network in India.
- Keep in mind that don’t buy a 5G smartphone with mmWave radio frequency.
- Instead, it would be better to buy a smartphone with Sub-6Ghz 5G frequency support. More coverage area is available in these networks.
- These are called mid-range bands, which will be fit for use in every respect.