Smartphone Buying Tips: Don’t be in a hurry to buy a new smartphone. There are some important things to keep in mind while buying a phone. The specifications of the smartphone matter the most. Therefore, while buying the phone, attention should be paid to the specifications of the phone. The brand should not be given too much importance. Today we are telling you some important tips which will be very useful for you while buying a new smartphone.
- The processor is the most important thing in the phone. Pay close attention to this.
- There are processors of companies like Qualcomm, MediaTek Helio, Apple Bioni, Exynos in the market.
- Pay attention to the size of the chip of the processor.
- The smaller the size of the chip, the better its performance.
- Chip size is measured in nanometers. It comes in sizes like 12nm, 8nm, 7nm, 5nm.
- Be sure to get information about the refresh rate of the display.
- Phones come from 60Hz to 90Hz, 120Hz, 144Hz to 480Hz. These are proof of the smoothness in your phone.
- High refresh rate makes gaming easy.
- You should also pay attention to the resolution of the phone.
- For a smartphone with a 6-inch screen, not HD resolution but Full HD resolution is considered better.
- Buy only phones with latest operating system.
- The two operating systems Android and iOS are commonly found.
- Android belongs to Google, whose latest version is Android 11.
- iOS is Apple’s operating system.
- iOS provides more security to the device than Android.
- The brightness of the LED display is high.
- The AMOLED panel saves battery and the colors look great in it.
- Amoled is a better choice between LED and Amolode.
RAM and Storage
- While buying a budget-friendly smartphone, keep in mind that there must be at least 64GB of storage.
- There must be 128GB for mid-range smartphones and 256GB for flagship smartphones.
- Those who are fond of playing games in the phone or use more apps, they should take a smartphone with more RAM.
- 4GB to 6GB of RAM is considered better for a budget smartphone. Up to 12GB RAM is supported in expensive phones.
- The camera should not be selected on the basis of more megapixels and more lenses.
- The camera’s sensor size, aperture, shutter speed and phone’s processor make the phone’s camera better.
- While taking the phone, all these things related to these cameras should also be taken care of.
- A bigger battery than 4000mAh is better.
- Always choose a smartphone with a fast charger.
- Now chargers ranging from 18W to 65W have started coming, which fully charge the smartphone in minutes.
- The customer should choose the charger according to his need.