Smartphone Tips: Hacking has become a big problem of today’s era. Hackers initially targeted famous people, but now common people are also their target. To deal with this threat, you have to be vigilant about the security of your smartphone.
Many times a smartphone is not detected immediately when it is hacked. We are going to tell you about some such signs by which you can find out whether your phone has been hacked or not. These are not foolproof methods though, and you should definitely take your device to an expert when you suspect the phone may be hacked.
- If you are unable to load webpages properly or you have to restart the phone to make the phone run faster, then the cause of these problems could be malware software running in the device.
- It can also be a cryptocurrency miner working silently in the background using resources from your system.
Popups and Ads
- If suspicious popups appear while searching on websites like Google, Twitter or Facebook, then it can also be a sign of the phone being hacked.
- These sites usually do not have malware popups asking you to install antivirus software or other tools.
- So if you are seeing these ads while browsing the web or using your phone, then your phone may be infected with Adware.
Sudden drop in battery life
- The battery capacity of the phone gradually degrades over time.
- If there is a sudden drop in the battery life of the phone, it can be a sign that your phone has been hacked.
- Malware may be running in the background which is draining the battery fast.
If apps don’t work properly
- If popular apps like WhatsApp or Instagram suddenly start hanging or freezing or disappear from your phone without uninstalling, then it is also a sign that the storage of the device is running out due to malware software.
How to send large video file on WhatsApp, know its trick
Redmi 10 Prime launched in India, the phone is equipped with tremendous features and cameras, know the price