WhatsApp Feature: If you use WhatsApp, then hundreds of messages coming daily must be bothering you. These useless messages where you end up on the internet data of your mobile, but also occupy the space of the smartphone.
If you want to get rid of these unnecessary messages, then its solution is possible. For this, you have to make some changes in the settings of WhatsApp. After this, you will be able to control the photos, videos and multimedia content of WhatsApp. You have to make changes in WhatsApp media controls.
There is an option of auto download in WhatsApp. Due to this option, all the photos and videos coming on WhatsApp are automatically downloaded and stored in the phone gallery.
Media Visibility Option
If a friend of yours sends you many messages every day, then you can avoid it. For this, the Media Visibility option of WhatsApp will come in handy for you.
turn off auto download
- First download the latest version of WhatsApp.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Three dots will appear at the top of WhatsApp, click on it.
- Then tab on the Settings option.
- Then tap on Storage option.
- Now tap on Media Auto Download section.
- After this you will see three options. These three options will be – When using mobile data, When connected on Wi-Fi, When Roaming. Its three sections have to be unchecked.
Turn off media visibility like this
- First click on the Settings option.
- After this turn off Chats and then Media Visibilty.
- Now open the chat, after that turn off the chat whose media visibility you want to turn off.