Nowadays, in view of online documentation and increasing cybercrime, you should keep your Aadhar card, PAN card or bank related information with great security. After entering some of your information, your Aadhaar card is found online. In this case, hackers use it from purchasing a SIM card to opening an account in the bank. Aadhaar card is considered the most important identity card in India, which contains fingerprints and many other sensitive information. In such a situation, if your data gets leaked, then there can be big loss.
However, realizing the importance of Aadhaar Card, the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has also provided the facility to lock Aadhaar card, that is, you can lock your Aadhaar card online if you want. With this, no other person will be able to use your information or Aadhaar card.
Today we are telling you the easiest way to lock and unlock the Aadhaar card. With this feature, your valuable data will be protected and fraud with Aadhar card can be stopped. Let’s know what you need to do for this.
Lock your Aadhar card in this way
- To lock your Aadhaar card, you have to send this SMS by writing GETOTP to the 1947 number. Now an OTP number will come on your phone.
- After the OTP arrives, you will have to write the LOCKUID Aadhaar number and send the message to 1947 again. After this your Aadhaar number will be locked.
- Now you can unlock your Aadhaar card when you want to use it. To unlock the Aadhaar number, you will have to take the OTP by writing the GETOTP Aadhaar number from your register number.
- For this too, you have to message on the 1947 number.
- Now you will get 6 digit OTP and will have to send the message after writing UNLOCKUID Aadhaar number and OTP.
- After doing this process your Aadhaar number will be unlocked. You can easily use it anywhere.
- The special feature of this feature is that after the Aadhaar card or number is locked, no one can use your information without verification. With this, you can also lock your base and make it safe.