Best Earphones: On this Diwali, if you want to give a different gift to friends instead of the routine gift, then you can try a mobile gadget because the era is of smartphones. In such a situation, the gadget connected to it will be of great use to your friend. If your budget is very less then you can gift earphones in the gadget. Here we will tell you about some such good earphones which come in the market for less than Rs 1000 and are excellent in other matters along with calling features.
- Realme Buds 2– After rapidly making its place in the mobile sector of India, Realme is now focusing on mobile gadgets as well. Its Realme Buds 2 gives good convenience at a low price. You get a bass boost of 11.2mm in this wired earphone. Three buttons have been given in the earphone with mic, you can control music and incoming calls with them. If we talk about its price, then this earphone will be available in between Rs 550 to Rs 600. Its prices are different on different shopping sites. So check and buy.
- Sony MDR-EX150 & MDR-EX155 – This earphone of Sony is also good in low budget. This earphone comes with 9mm neodymium drivers. Its weight is also very light. Its price starts from Rs 749. The price of different variants is different.
- JBL T205 – The earphones deliver great bass with 8.7mm driver punch. It also has a mic. The connector type is 3.5 mm. With the button given in it, you can also activate the phone’s voice assistant. Its price starts from Rs 750 and may go up a bit depending on the color and variant.
- boAt BassHeads 225 – If you want to go with the boAt brand, then this earphone will also be the best in a low budget. It comes with 10mm drivers. If it has a frequency response of 20Hz-20KHz. It also fits easily in the ear. It has a 3.5 mm jack which easily fits into any phone. Its price is Rs 399.
- Mi Dual Driver – If you are crazy about Mi’s product, then you can also try this earphone. Its sound is amazing. Talking about the frequency response range, it is 20-40000HZ. It comes with dynamic drivers of 10mm & 8mm, which deliver good bass. With the three buttons given in it, you can manage music, calls and voice assistant. Its price is around Rs 599.
- Philips Bass SHE4305 – This is a great earphone in all three respects, low price, brand and quality. It gets 12mm drivers. Its design is also quite slim. With the button given in it, you can operate music, calls. Its price is around 600 rupees.
read this also
Smartphones Under 15000: These are the best smartphones with 8GB RAM and 128GB, the price is less than 15,000
Smartphone Tips: Smartphones can be detected on the target of hackers, virus can be detected in this way