I can provide you with some information on manga and where you can find them online.
Manga is a style of Japanese comics that have gained popularity all around the world. These comics are typically read from right to left, and often feature unique and intricate storylines, characters, and art styles. There are many different genres of manga, including action, romance, horror, comedy, and more.
If you’re looking for a way to read manga online, there are several websites and apps that offer free or paid options. Some popular websites include MangaDex, Manga Rock, MangaFox, and Crunchyroll. These websites offer a variety of manga titles, both new and old, and you can browse by genre, author, or popularity.
Keep in mind that some of these websites may have copyrighted content, so it’s important to check the terms and conditions before using them. Also, be aware of any potential risks associated with downloading content from unfamiliar sources.
Overall, manga is a great form of entertainment and there are many ways to enjoy it online. Happy reading!
MangaForest – top 10 manga
here are the top 10 most popular manga series according to the sales and popularity rankings:
- One Piece by Eiichiro Oda – A pirate adventure story that follows Monkey D. Luffy and his crew in search of the ultimate treasure, the One Piece.
- Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto – A coming-of-age story about a young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki who dreams of becoming Hokage, the leader of his village.
- Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama – A dark fantasy series set in a world where humanity lives in fear of giant humanoid creatures known as Titans.
- Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata – A psychological thriller about a high school student who discovers a supernatural notebook that allows him to kill anyone whose name he writes in it.
- Dragon Ball by Akira Toriyama – A classic shonen manga about a young boy named Goku who embarks on a journey to become the world’s greatest martial artist.
- Fullmetal Alchemist by Hiromu Arakawa – A fantasy series about two brothers who use alchemy to try to bring their deceased mother back to life, only to suffer a terrible consequence.
- Bleach by Tite Kubo – A supernatural action series about a high school student named Ichigo Kurosaki who becomes a Soul Reaper, a warrior tasked with protecting humans from evil spirits.
- One-Punch Man by ONE and Yusuke Murata – A comedic superhero story about a man named Saitama who can defeat any opponent with a single punch.
- My Hero Academia by Kohei Horikoshi – A superhero series set in a world where people with superpowers, known as Quirks, are trained to become heroes and protect the public.
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure by Hirohiko Araki – An action series that follows the Joestar family and their various adventures and battles with supernatural powers.
Note that this is not an exhaustive list, and there are many other great manga series out there to explore.
One Piece by Eiichiro Oda
One Piece is a popular Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Eiichiro Oda. The story follows Monkey D. Luffy, a young man with rubber powers who sets out on a journey to become the Pirate King, the person who has the most freedom on the seas. Luffy gathers a crew of other pirates, including his adoptive brother, a swordsman, a navigator, a cook, an archaeologist, a sniper, and a musician, and together they sail through the Grand Line, encountering other pirates, marines, and powerful enemies along the way.
One Piece has been serialized in Shueisha’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine since 1997 and has been adapted into multiple anime series, films, and video games. It has become one of the most popular manga and anime series of all time, with over 480 million copies of the manga in circulation worldwide as of 2021. The series is known for its unique and colorful characters, its epic story arcs, and its themes of friendship, determination, and freedom.
Naruto by Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto is a popular Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The story follows a young ninja named Naruto Uzumaki, who dreams of becoming Hokage, the leader of his village. Naruto is an orphan and has a powerful fox spirit sealed inside him, making him an outcast among his peers. However, he is determined to prove himself and becomes a student at the Ninja Academy, where he trains alongside his classmates Sasuke and Sakura under the guidance of their teacher Kakashi.
As the story progresses, Naruto and his friends face various challenges, including battles against powerful enemies and their own personal demons. The series is known for its action-packed fight scenes, emotional character development, and themes of perseverance, friendship, and overcoming adversity.
Naruto was serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 1999 to 2014 and has been adapted into multiple anime series, films, and video games. It has become one of the most popular manga and anime series of all time, with over 250 million copies of the manga in circulation worldwide as of 2021. The sequel series, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, follows the adventures of Naruto’s son, Boruto, and has also been well-received by fans.
Attack on Titan by Hajime Isayama
Attack on Titan is a popular Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Hajime Isayama. The story is set in a world where humanity lives within a walled city to protect itself from giant humanoid creatures known as Titans, who devour humans without reason. The story follows Eren Yeager, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert, who join the military to fight against the Titans after their home is destroyed by them.
As the story progresses, the characters uncover dark secrets about the Titans, the government, and the history of their world. The series is known for its intense action, thrilling plot twists, and its exploration of themes such as the nature of humanity, politics, and power.
Attack on Titan has been serialized in Kodansha’s Bessatsu Shonen Magazine since 2009 and has been adapted into multiple anime series, films, and video games. It has become one of the most popular manga and anime series of all time, with over 100 million copies of the manga in circulation worldwide as of 2021. The final season of the anime series was released in 2020 and 2021, bringing the story to its conclusion.
Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
Death Note is a popular Japanese manga series written by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata. The story follows a high school student named Light Yagami who discovers a supernatural notebook that grants him the power to kill anyone whose name he writes in it, as long as he knows their face.
As Light begins to use the Death Note to rid the world of criminals and create a utopian society, he draws the attention of a mysterious detective known only as “L,” who is determined to catch him and bring him to justice. The series is known for its intense psychological battles between Light and L, as well as its exploration of themes such as justice, morality, and the nature of power.
Death Note was serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine from 2003 to 2006 and has been adapted into multiple anime series, films, and live-action adaptations. It has become one of the most popular manga and anime series of all time, with over 30 million copies of the manga in circulation worldwide as of 2021. The series has been praised for its complex and well-developed characters, its intricate plot twists, and its thought-provoking themes.