Best Prepaid Plans: India’s three big telecom companies Reliance Jio (Jio), Airtel (Airtel) and Vodafone-Idea (Vi) are competing to attract more and more customers. That’s why these companies keep offering different types of plans in the market. Today we are going to give you information about some selected plans of all three companies. We are comparing some recharge plans of these three companies under Rs 500. In this, you can choose a better recharge plan for yourself.
249 recharge plan of Rs.
- 2GB data is available daily for 28 days.
- Unlimited voice calling, 100 SMS per day and Jio apps like JioTv, JioCinema etc.
Rs 349 recharge plan
In this plan you get 3 GB daily for 28 days. data is received.
Unlimited voice calling, 100 SMS per day and Jio apps are available.
- 2GB data is available every day for 56 days.
- There is also 100 SMS per day, unlimited voice calling and access to Jio apps like JioTv, JioCinema etc.
- You get 4 GB data, unlimited voice calling and 100 SMS every day for 28 days.
- Vi Movies and TV access is also available in this plan.
- Validity of 56 days and 4 GB data is available daily.
- It also offers 100 SMS per day and unlimited voice calling.
- 28 days validity and 2GB data is available daily. I
- There is also the benefit of 100 SMS per day, unlimited voice calling and Amazon Prime Video (Mobile Edition).
449 a plan of Rs.
- Customers get 2GB data every day for 56 days.
- Get the benefit of 100 SMS per day, Amazon Prime Video (Mobile Edition) and unlimited voice calling.
read this also:
Diwali Sale: You can buy these 5 smartwatches at a good discount this Diwali, know what else is special
Smart Watch: Play will launch 2 smartwatches in India soon, know what will be the special features in them