Messaging app WhatsApp is in everyone’s smartphones these days. WhatsApp users spend hours on this. All photos, videos and documents are shared extensively on this. WhatsApp groups have become a great way to exchange information today. In such a situation, how will it be if you get a chance to use two WhatsApp accounts in your smartphone. Yes, if you want, you can use two different WhatsApp accounts in your smartphone. For this you have to follow some special steps. Let us know what are those steps-
- First of all go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down.
- You have to tap on Apps & Permissions.
- Here you will see App Clone feature, click on it.
- Now click on WhatsApp.
- On clicking, WhatsApp will be cloned.
- You will be able to run WhatsApp on one of your devices from another number
Do you know WhatsApp new feature of
- Let us tell you that WhatsApp has released a special update.
- This new update is for WhatsApp group calling.
- Group calling will become easier under the new update.
- After the new update, users will be able to see how many people are connected to the group call and how many are not.
- This feature is expected to give tough competition to video calling apps like Google Meet and Zoom.
- Till now WhatsApp groups could join the call only when the call was initiated. Only one user could add another during a group call. If the user missed the call, then he did not get the option to reconnect with the call.
- To do this, a request to add a member had to be sent during group calling. But with the arrival of the new feature, you will be able to reconnect even if you miss a group call.