Gmail Tricks: In today’s era, everyone uses Gmail to send their emails. There are many such features in Gmail that make the work of users very easy. One such feature is the scheduling of mail.
Suppose you have to do an important mail tomorrow morning at 8 o’clock but it may be that you have a very busy day tomorrow or you have to leave the house early in the morning. In this case, you should use the option of mail scheduling.
When you are free, compose your mail and set the date and time to send the mail. In such a situation, your mail will automatically be sent on time. Google launched this feature in 2019. If you also want to take advantage of this feature then you have to follow these steps:-
How to do E-mail schedule
- First of all, go to the browser and open Gmail.
- Once Gmail is opened, click on Compose.
- Enter your mail and type the ID of the one you want to send the mail to.
- Now you do not have to click on the send button, by doing this the mail will be gone.
- To schedule mail, you have to click on the arrow button of the send button. As soon as you click here, you will see the Schedule send option.
- In this option, you will already see the option of date and time. If you do not have to choose any of these, then you can click on Pick date & time according to your need and set whatever time and date you want to set.
- After doing this, the cooked e-mail will be scheduled and will be sent automatically at the specified time.