WhatsApp Tricks: Every user using WhatsApp puts his or another photo or any famous statement as status. Do you know that WhatsApp status can be shared on Facebook. Today we will tell you the trick to share WhatsApp Status on Facebook. For this you have to follow these steps.
- Open Whatsapp account and go to Status.
- Update Status.
- As soon as the status is updated, two sharing options will appear on the side.
- Tap on those sharing option.
- After this you will see the option of Share To Facebook Stories, tap on it.
- Now tap on Allow. Doing this will take you directly to Facebook
- Here the option of Share Now will be available.
- Your Whatsapp Status will be shared on Facebook as soon as you click on the option of Share Now.
Let us tell you that WhatsApp has recently launched the View Once feature. Under this new feature, users will have the option to send any video or photo under View Once mode.
Any photo and video sent through View Once mode can be shared only once. Once the photo or video is opened, users will not be able to see it again and will not be able to share it anywhere.
View Once Mode used:
- Go to the chat window of the person you want to message.
- Now tap on Message Box. Then tap on the attachment icon.
- By selecting Gallery, whatever video or photo you want to send, you have to select it.
- After this, where you are asked to write the caption, an icon will be visible in the same way in which 1 will be written. Tap on this.
- Now a pop-up will come in which you have to tap on Ok.
- Now tap on the send icon.
- You and the person to whom you sent this message will not see the photo or video. It will show only photo written. As soon as the receiver clicks on it, he will see the photo or video. At the same time, as soon as he closes the photo, he will see Opened instead of the message.