Smartphone Tips: Phone hacking and theft of personal data from mobile is becoming a big problem. Hackers are stealing people’s personal information through viruses. For this, hackers resort to a mobile app and install a virus in the smartphone. Today we are going to tell you, how you can detect the presence of virus in your smartphone and how to avoid it. Know :-
How to recognize virus
- If your smartphone starts getting too hot even in a simple way, then understand that there is a virus app in the smartphone.
- The phone’s data running out quickly or the phone bill coming high can also be a sign that the control of the phone is with the hackers.
- Excessive advertisement notifications in the smartphone can also be a sign that your device has a virus.
- If spam messages are being sent from your phone to your contacts. This is a matter of great concern. This means that hackers will install viruses through this in your phone as well as in the devices of others.
Follow these tips
- If you want your phone to be safe then do not use third party apps at all. These third-party apps contain links through which hackers can steal your personal information.
- Use strong passwords to avoid hackers. You can use a password making app to create strong passwords. Apart from this, you can create strong passwords by mixing alphabets to numbers.