Upcoming Smartphones: Festive season continues. Where companies are wooing customers by giving various offers and discounts on their products. At the same time, many smartphone companies are also launching new products. If you are planning to buy a phone, then know that many smartphone companies are going to launch new phones in November. Know about these upcoming phones:-
Oppo Reno 7 series
- Oppo Reno 7 series can be launched in November.
- Oppo Reno 7, the Oppo Reno 7 Pro and Oppo Reno Pro Plus will be launched next month.
- Oppo Reno 7 will be offered with MediaTek Dimensity 920 processor, while Oppo Reno 7 Pro will be offered with Dimensity 1200.
Jio Phone Next
- All eyes are on the launch of Jio Phone Next.
- It is believed that this phone can be launched on Diwali (November 4).
- Jio Phone Next has been prepared in partnership with Google.
- The Android based Pragati operating system has been given exclusively in the phone. In this, apps from Google and Jio will be available pre-installed.
Moto G51 5G
- According to media reports, this phone can also be launched in November.
- Snapdragon 750G processor, 4 GB RAM and up to 128 GB of storage can be found.
- 5G support and 50 megapixel triple rear camera setup will be available.
Oppo foldable smartphone of
- The official launch date of this phone has not been announced yet. It is believed that this phone can be launched next month.
- This foldable phone can have Snapdragon 888 processor, 8-inch OLED display and 120Hz refresh rate.
- A 50-megapixel camera will be available on the back panel of the phone.
Redmi Note 11 series
- The Redmi Note 11 series can be introduced in India next month.
- Redmi Note 11, Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro + smartphones will be launched.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro and Redmi Note 11 Pro + can come with 120W charging.
- Redmi Note 11 Pro will be offered in 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage. NFC, Wi-Fi 6 support with Bluetooth v2 and 3.5mm headphone jack will be available. JBL speaker will be available with the phone.
Twitter crosses 211 million mark in terms of active daily users even after iPhone’s strictness
Fino Payments Bank IPO: Another earning opportunity is coming, on October 29, apply only 14000 rupees, you can get great profits!