Best Antivirus App : Smartphones are making our life easier. At the same time, thugs are also taking advantage of this. In different ways, fraudsters steal our data by breaking into our phones and also withdraw money from the bank account. Virus attack in the phone is also a big problem. In such a situation, it is important to keep the phone safe. Here we will tell you about 10 such best Android antivirus, with the help of which you can keep your phone safe.
- Norton Mobile Security – You can download this antivirus app from playstore. This is a paid service. On this account can cover three mobiles. In this app, you get facilities like app advisor, anti-theft features and call blocking.
- Avast Mobile Security – If you are looking for free antivirus app, then you can download it. Although it repeatedly shows ads on the screen. This is a problem with this app. You can operate multiple devices with one account. It has features like Anti-Theft, Wi-Fi Security, Junk Cleaner. This is free app.
- AVG AntiVirus Free – It is the most popular of the free antivirus apps and can be the best for your phone. You can run multiple devices with one account. Its biggest feature is its anti-theft. However, being free, there is an ad show in it too.
- Kaspersky Internet Security – This is the best app in the Android antivirus app in terms of preventing malware. In this also you can run multiple phones from one account. Anti-theft, Android Wear support is also its specialty. You do not have to pay any charge for this app.
- Trend Micro Mobile Security – Apart from antivirus, this app also has many other special features. You can run only 1 device with one account. Its specialty is its pay guard, social network privacy and parental control system. This is paid app.
- McAfee Mobile Security for Android – This is also the best app in the free antivirus category. Multiple devices can be connected to one account. It has special features like anti-theft and privacy checker.
- Sophos Intercept X for Mobile – This app is free and does not have any pop-up ads. This is its most special thing. Multiple mobiles can be operated from one account. In this you will get features like QR code scanner, authenticator and anti-theft.
- AhnLab V3 Mobile Security – You also get many special features in this antivirus app. You can operate multiple phones through one account. Its most important thing is Privacy Advisor, Performance Booster. The app is absolutely free.
- Avira AntiVirus Security – You do not have to pay any charge for this app. This app has features like Identity Protector, Permission Manager and Anti-Theft. There is no charge for the app.
- Bitdefender Mobile Security – You will have to pay some charge for this app, but this app is equipped with many features. In this, the facility of anti-theft and privacy advice will be available. Only one phone can be operated from one account.
read this also
Semiconductor Crisis: This small chip has given a blow to the electronic market of the whole world, due to the decrease in production, the supply of electronic goods is affected.
WhatsApp Security: How Aryan Khan and Rhea Chakraborty’s WhatsApp chat was leaked? How safe is your data on WhatsApp