Smartphone Tips: You must have heard that more RAM means more speed of the phone but is it true. Actually it is half true. Many things play a role in making the smartphone fast. Today we are going to tell you how important is RAM for a smartphone and it would be wise to take a smartphone with how much RAM.
Two types of storage
- Smartphone has two types of storage, one is RAM and the other is ROM
- photos, videos and all apps are stored in ROM.
- To run anything in the phone Requires RAM.
- Storage apps, photos, videos and gaming run on RAM.
When do you need more RAM
- Any app on the phone should have more RAM for it to run smoothly.
- If you do many things on the phone at the same time like playing games and listening to music on the smartphone and at the same time replying to WhatsApp messages on notifications, then more RAM is needed for all these tasks. will be needed. In low RAM, this work may be slow or the phone may hang.
How many GB RAM should be in the smartphone
- < li>How many GB of RAM you need depends on how you use the smartphone.
- For more heavy gaming, take a smartphone from 8 to 12 GB.
- For those who do not want to play games in the smartphone and who use less apps like Whatsapp, Facebook, then 4GB RAM is enough for them.
- 6GB RAM is enough for the average smartphone user.
- Only having more GB RAM will not make the smartphone faster.
- >For a smartphone to be fast, the phone should have a good processor, latest operating system with high refresh rate and high touch sampling rate display.
Speed of smartphone depends on these things