WhatsApp Diwali Sticker: In view of Diwali, WhatsApp has brought a sticker pack of ‘Happy Diwali’ for the users. This special feature has been added so that people can send Diwali messages to their friends and acquaintances on Diwali. This sticker pack is for Android users as well as iOS users. You can download it from the default sticker tray. What is the complete process of downloading it, let’s know in detail.
Stickers on the theme of Diwali
WhatsApp has made this sticker feature on the theme of Diwali. So that people can enjoy this festival more by sending funny and different types of attractive Diwali messages to their friends. Every sticker given in it is related to Diwali, the festival of lights. If you do not see the sticker tray in the WhatsApp app, then update it.
download like this
- First of all, go to WhatsApp and click on the contact to whom you want to send the sticker.
- Now click on the smiley icon in the chat bar.
- You will see Diwali stickers under the emoji board.
- If you use iOS phone, then you will see this sticker option in the right side of the text bar. Whereas in Android it will be next to the GIF option.
- Now by clicking on the Plus icon, you will see all the stickers related to Diwali. From here you can download and send them further. If you do not see the sticker tray even after this process, then you can download it by clicking on this link. WhatsApp Diwali Sticker
- When it is downloaded, again by going to the chat option, attach it and send it to whomever you want to send.
read this also
Best Earbuds: Which is the Best Earphone? boAt dominates the TWS Earphones category, Realme takes a giant leap
Diwali 2021: Have a virtual party this Diwali, play these top-5 online games with your friends