new Delhi: Millions of people use WhatsApp in the country and the world. It is one of the most popular app. WhatsApp is constantly updating and adding its features. WhatsApp launches the feature according to the needs of the people. WhatsApp has so far launched all the features that can be used in professional life. Today we will tell you how you can export your chat in WhatsApp via email.
What is export chat feature
WhatsApp allows you to send your chat through any other medium. This feature is called export chat. This feature can be used in professional life. For this, you have to adopt very easy steps. If you want to keep any of your chats safe for a long time, then this feature can be useful.
Adopt these steps
- First of all, open your WhatsApp. After that, open the contact whose chat you want to export.
- Here you will see three dots at the top, when you click on them, some options will appear. Click on more here.
- When you click on it, Export Chat will appear in front of you. Click on it.
- After clicking on it, you will get two options without media and Include media. If you want to export photos and videos in addition to your text message. Then click on the other option.
- When you click on it, you will see many options. In this, all options will be available, including email time.
- If you want to support the chat through your email, then enter the mail ID to which you will send and send it.
- In this way, your chat will be sent to the email ID which you can view later.