WhatsApp Tips: In the age of the Internet, a flood of information is seen on every social media platform. But a significant number of these information also contain fake information. WhatsApp is also no exception to this. Millions of users are connected to WhatsApp. Millions of photos, videos to text messages are shared daily on this.
It happens to many people that they forward such a video, message which is fake. It has been seen many times that on seeing a fake video or fake photo, it becomes viral on other social media including WhatsApp. So today we are going to give you some important tips. These tips will help you identify fake news on your WhatsApp.
- Keep in mind that most of the fake news is spread through edited photos and videos.
- Therefore it is very important that if any video or photo related to any incident is found on WhatsApp, then definitely check its credibility.
- Take the help of internet to check the authenticity of any news.
- Even if solid information is not available on the Internet, then you can talk to some people about it. By doing this you will be able to know whether the news on WhatsApp is true or fake.
Do this work if you get a forward message
- If you get a forward message on WhatsApp, then understand that the first thing you have to do is to check the facts of this message.
- If any news has been forwarded to you, then search its information on Google.
- You can also check by visiting the official Twitter account of PIB.
- PIB does fact checking of news going viral on social media.
- If you get any such message in which there is a mistake in the words, then be alert. Such messages are fake.
- Do not forward these messages even after forgetting.