iPhone Tips: Apple’s iPhone has a different place in the mobile market. This is the reason why more and more people want to buy it. There are many models of it in the market, in such a situation, many times the buyers of it also go confused. He remains confused about which model to take, what is special in which model. If you are also planning to get an iPhone and are troubled by this kind of question, then we will remove your every confusion. Let’s know about some special models of iPhone.
- iPhone SE (2020)- If your budget is not very much, then you can go for this model. This is one of the most basic phones of the iPhone. You may not get a very modern look in it, of course, but it is good in terms of price. Its price is around Rs 39,900. This mobile has A13 processor. SE is 4.7 inches and you will also get Touch ID in it for secure unlocking. However, this is the only model of iPhone that does not have an OLED screen. In this you will not even get 5G facility. Due to the low budget, you will have to make some compromises in terms of features from this phone.
- iPhone 13 – This model is excellent in terms of features. It has a 6.1-inch OLED screen. Its camera is amazing. If you are fond of making videos and photography then this will be the best phone for you. 128 GB of storage is available in its base version. This phone is also better in terms of battery. This phone comes with IP68 water resistant. Its price is around Rs 79,900. This is the latest phone of iPhone.
- iPhone 13 mini – If you want features like iPhone 13 at a lower price, then iPhone 13 mini is a better option for you. There is not much difference between the features of both the phones. If you leave the battery life and screen size, then this phone is similar to the iPhone 13. If you do not want a very big screen then this phone will be the best. The screen size of the iPhone 13 mini is 5.4 inches and it comes with an OLED screen. Talking about the price, you get this phone for up to Rs 69,900.
- iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max – Because of the price, these two models of iPhone are not for every category. If we talk about iPhone 13 Pro Max, then it is made of stainless steel and glass. It has a 6.7-inch display with ProMotion OLED. Its battery life is also the best. The triple camera given in it makes photo and videography more interesting. In this you can also make ProRes videos. Its price is around Rs 1,29,900. At the same time, iPhone 13 Pro is slightly less than iPhone 13 Pro Max in terms of battery and screen. Most of the other features are same. Its screen size is 6.1 inches. Its price is around Rs 1,19,900.
- iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini- If the budget is less and do not take the latest version and get an iPhone with decent features, then you can choose the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini. iPhone 12 comes with 64GB storage. In the camera too, you will have to make a little compromise compared to the iPhone 13. The phone is good in terms of battery. Screen size is 6.1 inches. Its price is around 65900 rupees. On the other hand, if we talk about the iPhone 12 Mini, then it is not much different from the iPhone 12. Although its screen is a bit small. Its display is 5.4 inches. Even in terms of battery, it is less than the iPhone 12. Its price is around Rs 59,900.
- iPhone 11 – This phone was launched two years ago, but even after this people are liking it. It is still in demand. Its processor is fast, there are two rear cameras, its screen is OLED. The battery is also great, which can last a whole day. It also has the facility of wireless charging. Apart from this, there is also water resistance. Its look is also fine. The price of this phone is around Rs 49900.
Keep these things in mind before buying
View budget Before taking any phone, definitely check your budget because the price of iPhone is already higher than other phones. In such a situation, you must definitely check your budget.
Keep in mind when to take It has been seen many times that after the launch of the new model of iPhone, the rate of the old model decreases. In that case, pay attention to this. Apart from this, many types of offers are available on the occasion of Diwali, due to which you get a good discount on the phone.
Size- While taking an iPhone, definitely check its size. The screen size of iPhone 13 is 6.7 inches. The features may be great, but it is not easy to carry the phone in hand.
What do you need – Before taking any phone, it is most important that you decide once what you want in the phone. Decide the model accordingly, paying more money for those features which are not of your use is not the right decision.
read this also
Amazon Festival Sale: Take care of your health this Diwali and buy air purifier for less than 10 thousand to keep the house virus and bacteria free
Amazon Festival Sale: Just two days left for iPhone’s Diwali sale to end, Iphone XR is getting up to 30 thousand discount