Facebook Tricks: You need to be very careful while using Facebook. Actually, your personal information is available on Facebook. In many media reports, there has been talk of data theft from Facebook. Therefore, we should not be careless about the security of our private data.
To avoid data theft, the user should be aware that there is no one peeping in his profile. Today we are telling you a simple trick through which you can know who has pranked your profile. Know what these tricks are
- You must be logged in to Facebook’s browser.
- It is not possible to find out who is snooping in your profile on the Facebook app.
- Login to Facebook on the browser and then visit Profile.
- Right clicking on Facebook profile, after which you will see many options.
- Out of these options, you have to visit View Page Source.
- You can also visit View Page Source by using CTRL+U command. Then by CTRL+F you search BUDDY_ID.
- There will be 15 digits in front of it, which you have to copy.
- After copying you have to enter https://www.facebook.com/15 digit.
- After searching, you will be able to see the person who has viewed your profile.
If you feel that your personal information may be stolen from Facebook, then keep these things in mind:
- Do not befriend an unknown person on Facebook.
- If you have friended an unknown person before, then unfriend him.
- Keep your Facebook profile locked.
- By doing this, no unknown person can see your Facebook profile.