UPI Without Internet: Digital payment has become very popular in India. Be it a tea shop, a vegetable seller or a big showroom, most people everywhere now prefer to make digital payments. UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is also the most important in digital payment. Most of the transactions happen in UPI mode only. For the UPI transactions that we do from the smartphone, it is necessary to have any UPI app and internet. Do you know that you can send money through UPI from basic phone and even without internet. We are telling you a similar trick by which you can do this.
this is the way
If you have a basic phone instead of a smartphone and do not have internet facility or if you have a smartphone, but there is no internet in it, then you can easily send money to anyone in this way. For this, you have to dial a USSD code from the mobile number registered with the bank. Let us know the complete process in detail.
- Dial *99# from the mobile number registered with the bank account. After this a message will blink on your phone screen.
- Check this message carefully, in this you will see the option to check account balance, profile details, request in transaction state, send money and manage UPI PIN.
- If you want to send money to someone, then click on Send Money.
- Now you will be asked for the information of the person to whom you want to send money.
- There will be many options for details. The easiest way is to enter the mobile number of that person. However, you have to enter the same number which is registered with his bank account.
- If you do not want to enter the mobile number, then you can also enter its UPI ID or bank account details.
- After entering the required details, when you submit, the name of that person will come. Once you crosscheck the name, enter the amount you want to send.
- After this the option of ready will appear, now click on it. After clicking on it, you will see the option of Remarks. You skip it by pressing 1. Now you will be asked for UPI PIN. Now enter your PIN. After this the transaction will take place.
read this also
Cheapest Smartphone: The price of these smartphones is less than JioPhone Next, the features are also amazing
SmartPhone Tips: Are you also troubled by frequent phone hangs? Follow these methods, the speed will increase